Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
Search engine optimisation (SEO) is a service designed to increase the rankings within the algorithmic (“natural”, “organic”, or “free”) search results so that they deliver high quality, targeted traffic to a website.
Google, the UK’s largest search engine uses over 200 signals in their algorithm for scoring and last year there were over 540 quality improvements to their search algorithm! Because of this relentless evolution, we are constantly reviewing our processes to maximise results.
Our approach is focussed on providing a great return on your investment using simple, effective and transparent techniques. Our team is extremely experienced at working in the most competitive industries with small to medium sized businesses as well as large brands. Our SEO plans include but are not limited to the following activities:
Our SEO Approach
- Objectives & Strategy – We help you define your search engine optimisation objectives and develop a realistic strategy with you that will help you achieve the desired results at an affordable rate.
- Keyword Research – We will perform keyword research to ensure that we are targeting the right terms for you. Not just keywords that will deliver high volume, but the right search phrases that will convert into business. Before we begin a campaign we can provide approximate search volume figures against the keywords, likely traffic resulting from increases in position as well as your likely return based on predicted conversion rates.
- Technical Audit – This involves analysing your website from a technical perspective to ensure the search engines are able to effectively find, crawl and index your web pages to ensure maximum visibility. We use a combination of advanced crawling software and manual audits to check every page of your site.
- Onsite SEO – We will analyse your website’s structure, internal architecture and other important elements of content that are weighted within the search engines algorithms to provide full recommendations for improved relevancy and alignment in targeting your keywords.
- Local SEO – With over 7% of results now including a map listing on Google, we make sure our approach covers all angles to ensure excellent results.
- Link Building – Building links to your website is crucial in increasing your website’s positioning within the search engines. It’s often the area that is forgotten or not given the level of expertise and time it deserves. Relevant, trusted links can not only act as a good source of traffic and brand awareness to your site, but they also act as a vote of trust within the search engines giving your website a boost in rankings. We offer an open book and transparent approach to linking.
- Monitoring & Reporting – Providing monthly reporting on rankings and the changes in position within the search engines by themselves does not mean much, so we also provide full analytical reporting on visitors, conversions, revenue (or value) where possible, so the performance of the campaign can be attributed back to the SEO investment. We also provide reporting on linking, so you can see how our time is spent each month.
SEO Consultancy – If you do not require a full SEO campaign please feel free to talk to us about employing our expertise for one-off projects.
Contact Screaming Frog today to find out how our search engine optimisation (SEO) services can help your business leap to the top of the search engines.
- SEO Strategy
- Keyword Research
- Technical Audit
- Onsite SEO
- Site Migration
- Content Marketing
Request A Proposal
Talk to us about a successful search marketing campaign today.
Get In Touch
Screaming Frog Ltd
33 Market Place,
Tel: +44 (0)1491 415070
Fax: +44 (0)1491 415071
Latest From Twitter
Looking For Something?