Digital PR ManagerBack to careers overview
The Role: Digital PR Manager
We are recruiting for Digital PR Manager to join our team here at Screaming Frog.
We are looking for an outgoing, creative, and highly organised Digital PR Manager to work with our growing PR team and alongside the SEO team to lead PR strategies that drive awareness and engagement to a wide range of clients.
You’ll be leading on key strategic external communications projects, managing media enquiries from across all markets and ensuring effective media coverage.
The right candidate will have creative flair, excellent communication and management skills and be driven to integrate PR activity in the online world.
Our candidate will ideally have –
- Strong experience in owning and delivering external communications strategies for brands across both B2B and B2C sectors.
- Excellent writing skills and strong experience writing longer form copy (1,000 words +)
- Great organisational and time-management skills.
- Strong relationships with regional and national media, managing and influencing them to build awareness of the brands they currently work with
- Creative thinking and an ability to create unique stories and compelling campaign ideas that really stand out and attract coverage.
- Be full of ideas about how even the most seemingly boring of companies can get mainstream media coverage!
- Good attention to detail, as you will be responsible for proofing and signing off content internally on behalf of Senior PR Consultants and PR Consultants in the team.
- Confident speaking and presentation skills to effectively communicate PR strategies to clients in both in-person and virtual meetings.
Interested?Apply for this position
Goals & Responsibilities:
- Develop and manage campaigns which build awareness and trust and improve brand reputation, working closely with clients and other relevant business stakeholders.
- Lead and manage a best-in-class press office function, working closely with other team members to respond to relevant media enquiries and react to breaking news.
- Develop, maintain, and grow media relations and develop PR plans to gain media coverage and newsworthy stories online.
- To be accountable for proofing and signing off campaigns internally on behalf of junior team members.
- Work alongside the SEO team to integrate all activity online, to help improve organic visibility.
Reporting to: Head of Digital PR
Location: We are based in the centre of Henley-on-Thames, Oxfordshire. 10 seconds walk from the town hall, 20 seconds from coffee shops and around a minute to the river! This role requires 3 days in the office per week.
Salary: From £30k upwards and dependent on experience.
- BUPA private healthcare.
- Generous company pension scheme.
- Monthly team lunches at a local restaurant.
- Regular company-wide social events such as go-karting, cocktail making, Henley Regatta, bowling, Reading Oktoberfest and more!
- Opportunity to attend the latest industry events around the world.
- Career development, training and mentoring by the best in the search industry.
- Birthday off in addition to a generous allocation!
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay.
Start Date: Immediate.
Contract: Permanent, full time contract subject to 3 month probationary period.
Deadline for applications: Open
Education: Degree level qualification in a relevant subject is preferred.
Experience: 2 years minimum in-house / agency PR experience.
Remote Work: Hybrid 3 days in the office, 2 days at home.
We’re a search marketing agency with big aspirations. If you want a job with variety, that can be both challenging and rewarding, if you want to strive to be better than anybody else in the industry and be supported in your learning then this is the job for you!
We have a strong team spirit with open (often off topic) discussions creating a fun, energised and lively atmosphere in the office. We have a constantly replenishing supply of tea/coffee, fruit & ice-cream. We have a big TV and comfy sofas in the office, so that we can all relax once in a while.
We enjoy breakfast when the farmers’ market is in town and pizza once a month, as well as team lunches to pubs on the river. We use “team building” as an excuse to visit breweries or go-kart tracks, oh and we also offer health insurance!
“Screaming Frog is a great place to get to grips with all things digital - just bring enthusiasm and leave the training to us. You’ll be both a creative whizz and technically savvy in no time. You’ll have control over how you want to get the best results for your clients and projects.
We’re very very social too - There’s always a fun outing (e.g. The Henley Regatta) or interesting industry conference (e.g. BrightonSEO) in the diary to look forward to. If you like pub gardens, you’ve come to the right place!”
Oliver BrettHead of Strategy
Apply for this position
Fill out the form & attach your CV to apply for this position. Alternatively email us at firstname.lastname@example.org