The Role: Graduate Developer
We are looking for graduate developer to share their passion in programming with our development team here at Screaming Frog.
This exciting role offers the following:
- Develop new features for our industry leading product, the Screaming Frog SEO Spider.
- An opportunity to work directly with and learn from industry leading developers.
- Involvement in full development life cycle.
- Be involved from the start on development of exciting new software products.
- Freedom to explore new technologies.
- Time reserved each week for self study to progress as a developer.
The right candidate will:
- Have a 2:1 or above Computer Science Degree.
- Have a passion for programming, demonstrable by evidence of personal programming projects, open source contributions etc.
- A commitment to on-going learning and improvement.
- Determination and patience to solve difficult problems.
- Be familiar with dynamically and statically typed languages, object oriented programming, pointers and recursion.
We have avoided listing the technologies you will work on, as these will change over time. We’re looking for someone with solid grounding in computing principles, that can adapt quickly to new technologies.
Interested?Apply for this position
Reporting to: Director of Development
Company: A young and innovative SEO software house and search marketing agency specialising in SEO, PPC & social media, working with a broad range of clients across a variety of market sectors.
Location: We are based in the centre of Henley-on-Thames, Oxfordshire.
Salary: c. £25,000 – £30,000 depending on candidate.
Start Date: ASAP
Contract: Permanent, full time contract subject to a 3-month probationary period.
Deadline for applications: N/A.
Education: 2:1 or above in a computer science degree.
Apply: To apply for this position please send your CV to the email address below: