Graduate/Junior Java DeveloperBack to careers overview
The Role: Graduate/Junior Java Developer
We are looking for graduate/junior developer to share their passion in programming with our development team here at Screaming Frog.
This exciting role offers the following:
- Develop new features for our industry leading products, the Screaming Frog SEO Spider and Log File Analyser.
- An opportunity to work directly with and learn from industry leading developers.
- Involvement in full development life cycle.
- Be involved from the start on development of exciting new software products.
- Technologies you will be working with: Java, Maven, JUnit, TestFX, Jenkins, AWS, PHP, HTML, Python, Docker and many more.
- Freedom to explore new technologies.
- Time reserved each week for self study to progress as a developer.
The right candidate will:
- Have a 2:1 or above Computer Science Degree.
- Have a passion for programming, demonstrable by evidence of personal programming projects, open source contributions etc.
- A commitment to on-going learning and improvement.
- Determination and patience to solve difficult problems.
- Be familiar with dynamically and statically typed languages, object oriented programming, pointers and recursion.
Interested?Apply for this position
Reporting to: Director of Development
Company: A young and innovative SEO software house and search marketing agency specialising in SEO, PPC & social media, working with a broad range of clients across a variety of market sectors.
Location: We are based in the centre of Henley-on-Thames, Oxfordshire.
Salary: c. £25,000 – £35,000 depending on candidate.
Start Date: ASAP
Contract: Permanent, full time contract subject to a 3-month probationary period.
Deadline for applications: N/A.
Education: 2:1 or above in a computer science degree.
Apply: To apply for this position please send your CV to the email address below:
We’re a search marketing agency with big aspirations. If you want a job with variety, that can be both challenging and rewarding, if you want to strive to be better than anybody else in the industry and be supported in your learning then this is the job for you!
We have a strong team spirit with open (often off topic) discussions creating a fun, energised and lively atmosphere in the office. We have a constantly replenishing supply of tea/coffee, fruit & ice-cream. We have a big TV and comfy sofas in the office, so that we can all relax once in a while.
We enjoy breakfast when the farmers’ market is in town and pizza once a month, as well as team lunches to pubs on the river. We use “team building” as an excuse to visit breweries or go-kart tracks, oh and we also offer health insurance!
Our team have a real passion for programming, solving problems for our customers and developing new and innovative features.
If you love to code and work smarter, not harder - then this is the job for you!
Apply for this position
Fill out the form & attach your CV to apply for this position. Alternatively email us at firstname.lastname@example.org