The Role: Graduate/Junior Java Developer
We are looking for graduate/junior developer to share their passion in programming with our development team here at Screaming Frog.
This exciting role offers the following:
- Develop new features for our industry leading product, the Screaming Frog SEO Spider.
- An opportunity to work directly with and learn from industry leading developers.
- Involvement in full development life cycle.
- Be involved from the start on development of exciting new software products.
- Freedom to explore new technologies.
- Time reserved each week for self study to progress as a developer.
The right candidate will:
- Have a 2:1 or above Computer Science Degree.
- Have a passion for programming, demonstrable by evidence of personal programming projects, open source contributions etc.
- A commitment to on-going learning and improvement.
- Determination and patience to solve difficult problems.
- Be familiar with dynamically and statically typed languages, object oriented programming, pointers and recursion.
Interested?Apply for this position
Reporting to: Director of Development
Company: A young and innovative SEO software house and search marketing agency specialising in SEO, PPC & social media, working with a broad range of clients across a variety of market sectors.
Location: We are based in the centre of Henley-on-Thames, Oxfordshire.
Salary: c. £25,000 – £35,000 depending on candidate.
Start Date: ASAP
Contract: Permanent, full time contract subject to a 3-month probationary period.
Deadline for applications: N/A.
Education: 2:1 or above in a computer science degree.
Apply: To apply for this position please send your CV to the email address below: