The Role: Digital PR Consultant
We are recruiting for an enterprising Online PR Consultant to join our team here at Screaming Frog.
We are looking for an outgoing, creative and dynamic PR Consultant to work on our growing PR team and alongside the SEO team to help develop PR strategies to drive awareness and engagement of a wide range of clients.
You’ll work as part of a small, but hard-working PR team, to develop relationships with journalists and create and pitch compelling newsflow and stories to key media. You’ll love to experiment with new ways of communicating stories, have a strong team work ethic and a burning desire to get brands talked about online.
You’ll work closely with the SEO team to strategically develop campaigns to sell in to relevant journalists, editors and bloggers to help increase visibility of client brands.
The right candidate will have creative flair, excellent communication and writing skills and be driven to integrate PR activity in the online world.
Our candidate will ideally have –
- A proactive, positive attitude and willingness to make things happen!
- Excellent research and writing skills for by-line articles and press releases.
- Creative thinking and an ability to create unique stories and compelling campaign ideas that really stand out and attract coverage.
- Experience across various verticals with both larger brands and small businesses.
- Excellent communication skills for outreach and pitching (over the phone, and in person).
- Be able to analyse a company, product, content piece or raw data to find a story and hook.
- Be full of ideas about how even the most seemingly boring of companies can get mainstream media coverage!
- Great organisational and time-management skills.
Interested?Apply for this position
Goals & Responsibilities: To create, manage and execute PR activities for a wide range of clients to raise awareness, gain coverage and influence audiences. Develop, maintain and grow media relations and develop PR plans to gain media coverage and newsworthy stories online. Work alongside the SEO team to integrate all activity online, to help improve organic visibility.
Reporting to: Director of SEO (don’t worry – he’s not scary)
Location: We are based in the centre of Henley-on-Thames, Oxfordshire. 10 seconds walk from the town hall, 20 seconds from coffee shops and around a minute to the river!
Salary: Dependent on experience.
Benefits: BUPA private healthcare.
Start Date: Immediate.
Contract: Permanent, full time contract subject to 3 month probationary period.
Deadline for applications: Open
Education: Degree level qualification in a relevant subject is preferred.
Experience: In-house and agency PR or sales experience preferred, but not essential.