The Role: SEO Manager
We are looking for a smart, talented and motivated SEO Manager to join our growing SEO team at Screaming Frog.
The right candidate will be passionate about SEO, have a strong team work ethic and be able to communicate confidently with clients.
You will have a minimum of 2 years experience, and a proven track record of delivering SEO campaigns.
As an SEO Manager, you will be responsible for developing and delivering bespoke SEO strategies for a wide range of clients in some of the most competitive sectors. You will manage a small team of SEO Consultants to deliver and implement exceptional SEO campaigns, from technical auditing, to creative content and digital PR.
You will work under our Head of SEO and alongside our SEO Managers and their respective teams, while drawing on the skillsets of our specialist technical, design and development and digital PR teams to deliver integrated and innovative campaigns.
You must be comfortable nurturing client relationships, understanding their business objectives, managing expectations and being accountable for delivery of campaigns and results.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a hugely experienced team, for a company that develops some of the leading tools in the industry, on some of the most exciting and cutting edge campaigns in the industry.
Our candidate will ideally have –
- A creative mindset, with experience in delivering content marketing and digital PR campaigns.
- A solid understanding of technical SEO and on-page optimisation.
- Experience using the best SEO and digital tools in the industry.
- Ability to take full responsibility and accountability of SEO campaigns.
- Analytical skills, to analyse and report on campaigns and performance.
- Some experience of account management and managing team members in previous role.
- Excellent client and team communication skills.
- Great organisational and time-management skills.
- A curious attitude and enjoy analysing and solving weird and complex problems.
- A burning desire to continue to learn and improve.
- A desire to motivate and develop team members knowledge and skillsets and see them recognised.
- A proactive, positive attitude and willingness to make things happen!
Interested?Apply for this position
Goals & Responsibilities: Simply to provide best in class search engine optimisation services to a varied portfolio of clients and ensure client satisfaction at all times. To work directly on and manage a team of SEO consultants to deliver link building, content creation, PR, outreach and reporting to clients.
Reporting to: Head of SEO (don’t worry – he’s not scary)
Location: We are based in the centre of Henley-on-Thames, Oxfordshire. 10 seconds walk from the town hall, 20 seconds from coffee shops and around a minute to the river!
Salary: Competitive, dependent on experience.
Benefits: Pension, private BUPA medical insurance, office fruit, monthly team meals, an opportunity to attend the best conferences, and more!
Start Date: Immediate.
Contract: Permanent, full time contract subject to 3 month probationary period.
Deadline for applications: Open
Experience: Ideally 2+ years, but we will consider all relevant candidates.
Education: Degree level qualification in a relevant subject area is preferred; however not a requirement, we will consider all relevant candidates.