The Role: Digital PR Copywriter
We are recruiting for an enterprising Online PR Consultant to join our team here at Screaming Frog.
We are looking for an outgoing, creative and dynamic PR Copywriter to work on our growing PR team and alongside the SEO team to help develop PR content to drive awareness and engagement of a wide range of clients.
You’ll work as part of a small, but hard-working PR team, to develop relationships with journalists and create compelling articles and stories for key media.
You’ll love research and writing about a variety of B2B, B2C and trade subject-matters. You’ll have a strong team work ethic and a burning desire to get brands talked about online.
The right candidate will have creative flair, excellent writing skills and be driven to integrate PR activity in the online world.
Our candidate will ideally have –
- A proactive, positive attitude and willingness to make things happen!
- Excellent research and writing skills for by-line articles and press releases.
- Experience of writing about a range of complex subject-matters across B2B, B2C and trade sectors.
- Be able to analyse a company, product, content piece or raw data to find a story and hook.
- Be full of ideas about how even the most seemingly boring of companies can get mainstream media coverage!
- Great organisational and time-management skills.
Interested?Apply for this position
Goals & Responsibilities: To create, manage and execute PR copy for a wide range of clients to raise awareness, gain coverage and influence audiences. Work closely with the PR team to come up with unique and interesting ideas for PR copy. Work alongside the SEO team to integrate all activity online, to help improve organic visibility.
Reporting to: Director of SEO (don’t worry – he’s not scary)
Location: We are based in the centre of Henley-on-Thames, Oxfordshire. 10 seconds walk from the town hall, 20 seconds from coffee shops and around a minute to the river!
Salary: Dependent on experience.
Benefits: BUPA private healthcare, company pension, company socials and lots of training and support.
Start Date: Immediate.
Contract: Permanent, full time contract subject to 3 month probationary period.
Deadline for applications: Open
Education: Degree level qualification in a relevant subject is preferred.
Experience: In-house and agency PR or sales experience preferred, but not essential.